Terms and Conditions of Membership
The following principles set out our expectations for the good practice of our members and visitors. As responsible dog walkers, we trust that you will observe and respect these.
- Whilst no charge is made for attending individual walks, a modest annual membership charge (currently £10 per family) is requested, to cover insurance, publicity and administration.
- Whilst the Group holds Public Liability insurance, it should be noted that each Member is personally responsible for their own safety and wellbeing and also that of their guests and dogs.
- Members, visitors and any other walk attendees are required to display respect for other walkers, landowners and the general public, in particular by adhering to the Countryside Code.
- Members and other walk attendees are requested to sign up in advance via the website/web app for walks which they wish to attend, This is helpful for our administration, as we are required by our insurers to maintain a register of attendance.
- Similarly, Members are requested to cancel online if they subsequently decide not to attend a walk for which they previously registered.
- For a Group-endorsed walk to proceed, a minimum of three attendees must be present.
- Prospective Members may attend up to two "taster" walks as "visitors" before being required to subscribe as Members.