Insurance whilst engaged in Group Activities
Madog Dog Walks Group carries group insurance in respect of the following circumstances:
- Cover in respect of Madog Dog Walks Group’s legal liability to third parties including related legal costs if a third party is killed, injured or their property is damaged.
- Member to Member legal liability if one member of the Madog Dog Walks Group is found to be legally liable for injuring another member or their dog, or causing damage to their property at an organised Group event.
- Corporate Manslaughter legal defence costs.
- Cover for the cost of veterinary fees for treatment of conditions arising whilst an animal is engaged in Madog Dog Walks Group activities.
- The replacement value of an animal in the event of the animal’s death whilst in the Group's care, custody and control in connection with Madog Dog Walks Group activities.
- Cover for loss by theft or straying and animals in transit whilst in the Group's care, custody and control in connection with Madog Dog Walks Group activities.